Monday, November 21, 2005

Less than 3 weeks to go!!!

I can't believe we're almost there! Everyone is so excited around here, especially Chloe... Although she doesn't understand why we can't tell her EXACTLY what day and time Emma will arrive!
The weather has been so wonderful lately, staying in the low 60's and then dropping at night...
We have been enjoying our fireplace...
Timmy had a friend over yesterday and they chopped a bunch of wood and stacked it perfectly. When his mother came to pick him up, he gestured largely toward the fireplace and wood stacked on the shelves around it and said, "Mom, we need to get one of these..." (Their family lives in a mobile home, and don't have a fireplace...)
It was so funny...
Anyway, thank you so much to those that have sent gifts for Emma, we truly appreciate every single thing...
God has really been providing in so many ways. He is so faithful.
I had a wonderful birthday last week also...
My son planned a surprise birthday party for me, he was so funny.
He conspired with a friend of mine and with Tim, and had a whole dinner planned at her house...
We had chicken parmesan and garlic bread, YUM!
And then a hot fudge cake, YUM, YUM!
Anyway, I felt very honored...
Well, I guess I'll write more another time...God Bless...
Jen

No comments: