Saturday, June 09, 2007

Memorial Slideshow

This is the slideshow of my mother's life that was played at her memorial service. It is chronological ending with photos taken just a few days before her passing.
I tried to keep her spirit in the choices of pictures and songs that I used. I hope that you enjoy it and remember her fondly, she was an amazing woman with a very full life.

(The beginning seems to start quick because I had to shave off a few seconds in order to upload it within the youtube guidelines... so forgive that, please.)

Also, if you would prefer to watch it on full screen mode (MUCH better) then click several times on the center of the image until it takes you to the youtube site and then at the bottom right corner of the little screen there is a button that allows it to go to full screen. Just fiddle and you'll figure it out... it's worth it.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
This is so beautiful! I can just hear your mom saying how impressed she is and how talented you are! She was a very special lady and I am glad I knew her. It is very obvious that you all brought her a lot of joy.
Big hug to you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jennifer,
M.E. was a very beautiful woman, inside and out.

ann

Anonymous said...

What a LOVELY Tribute. Your mom is so proud, I am sure.