Monday, February 18, 2008

happygreenbee presents... our EMMA!!

I got an email this morning informing me that Emma was chosen for happygreenbee's email ad campaign!!!

She was in a happygreenbee fashion show here in Washington back in 2006 (click here to see pictures of that) and then I took her to a photo shoot in Athens last year. They chose her out of hundreds of children to be the model holding their new cloth dolly.

Here is the ad:































And here is the free shot that they sent me after the shoot...





































HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!

And if you go to their website www.happygreenbee.com, you can see the above picture on their site as well! It is under the Athens, GA photo shoot from July of 2007.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! By the way...11 weeks and counting...