Saturday, May 24, 2008

And baby makes...

SEVEN!!!

(including Tim and I, of course...)

We have some wonderful news!!!
We are pregnant with another little Bailey!
Baby Number Five! or "Cinco" as we like to call him/her...
I am almost 18 weeks and am due at the end of October. We are so, so excited and can't wait to have another little one join our family.
We "think" that this might be a boy, just based on the way I am carrying and the way I am feeling... but we shall see.
Timmy, of course, is stoked about the possibility of more testosterone in the house.
Anyway, just thought we'd share.
Hope everyone is happy, healthy and loving life.
Love,
Jen

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a baseball team, right?

Realroger said...

Congratulations! Love, Roger

Anonymous said...

yay! I was hoping for an update on your news!!! We are having a girl..I am about 25 weeks along and all is right on track!!

Summer Times said...

is that my little ring bearer in there? we shall see!!! ;)

LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

is that my little pall bearer in there? we shall see!!!;)

Anonymous said...

...cuz i'm like a LOT older than summer. see what i did there with the irony thingy?

princessme said...

congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

As a wise friend of mine once said:
"you guys need a TV"

Natalie Pullen said...

Thank you anonymous for spreading your sarcasm and pessimism... I am sure that Jen appreciates the support and love that she deserves.

Timberlace Designs said...

thanks nat for the protection, but it's cool. anonymous is usually a specific person that we know who enjoys his anonymity, but we get his sense of humor, so it's all good.
love you.