Friday, August 25, 2006

Introducing...Our very own...


EMMA MONROE!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Emma has decided that she loves the air vent.  She crawls over to it and sticks her face right over the blast.



It is quite funny to watch the expressions she makes... Here's a few pics.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Nice hairdo little one...



What a kook.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW, how CUTE! I love the animal water birth!
I miss you all so much.
I'm in school again. 2 classes,(the one class has a 16 page syllabus outlining what is required for the class; readings, journal entries, tutoring a college student, visiting a high school or college reading lab, a BIG research paper....and that's ONE class!!!) one class Tues. 6-9 pm and one Thurs.6-9 pm, working part time and raising 2 kids, plus giving piano lessons to FOUR kids!!
ACK! I think I have to be nuts. But God is good, and He will use all this 'stuff' I'm learning to minister to others, esp. those who struggle with reading. Who knows, I may end up with a "reading ministry"....you never know!
Brogan turns 3 on Sept. 6th!!!!
(crys and sniffs)
Glad to hear all is well, let us know when the big move is ok?
Lisa (and all da boys)