Monday, November 06, 2006

tongues in cheeks and idiots...

For those of you who are interested... My slightly very mental husband, who possesses the incredible ability to sound like the wittiest man alive and an absolute idiot at the same time, depending on who is reading or listening and whether they KNOW him, has decided to finally begin his own blog.
Oh. My. Word. :)
Actually, I have enjoyed watching him get his creative juices flowing and have an outlet for that amazing sense of humor that he has. And those that don't "get" the humor, and do think that he is a complete idiot, well... I suppose it would be their loss for not knowing him.
I have never known a man like him in all my days and I am so honored to have his love and his never-ending wackiness in my life.
For those that dare, click here:
verbal grinds
Enter at your own risk, but please put your tongue in your cheek first...
:O)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolute:
adjective

1. Loosed from any limitation or condition; uncontrolled; unrestricted; unconditional;
2. Complete in itself; perfect; consummate; faultless.
3. Viewed apart from modifying influences or without comparison with other objects; actual; real; — opposed to relative and comparative.
4. Loosed from, or unconnected by, dependence on any other being; self-existent; self-sufficing.
5. Capable of being thought or conceived by itself alone; unconditioned; non-relative.
6. (rare) Positive; clear; certain; not doubtful.

Idiot

Idiot is a word derived from the Greek ἰδιώτης, idiōtēs ("layman," "person lacking professional skill," "a private citizen," "individual"), from ἴδιος, idios ("private," "one's own").[1] In Latin the word idiota ("ordinary person, layman") preceded the Late Latin meaning "uneducated or ignorant person."[2] Its modern meaning and form dates back to Middle English around the year 1300, from the Old French idiote ("uneducated or ignorant person").

Timberlace Designs said...

And your point is what exactly?
Did you think I chose the incorrect words for what I was trying to say?
Because I didn't.
Just to be extra clear...
I don't think my husband is an absolute idiot, I just wouldn't want anyone else to...