Tuesday, July 01, 2008

atlanta family reunion

We went to Atlanta to see my brother Mike, his two boys - Jonathan and Jesse, my dad and my step-mom - Gretchen. Summer rode with us from Athens...
Mike was there for a business conference and so we all met and had a family reunion!
We had so much fun visiting. We spent alot of good quality time, even if we were just playing rummy in the hotel lobby! :)
The kids enjoyed the hotel pool as well.
It was really the best family time that we have had in years!
Thanks Mike for planning it and thanks Dad for making it happen for us!
the whole TOBEY clan...


my brother, dad and myself...


dad and summer on the lobby piano


emma smiled like this the whole weekend...


emma, summer and me at Longhorn's...


Gramma-Gretch and Chloe stayin' warm in the lobby...


playin in the pool with daddy...

No comments: