Monday, March 20, 2006

oh where, oh where has my mother gone?

Well, for those that don't know what in the world I am talking about... my mom has moved to Sarasota to live with my Aunt Barbara. I haven't written about this, because it is a very difficult thing. We pray that God will provide a place in the future that will better accomodate her being close to us. We would like to buy or build a house with a "mother-in-law" suite or a cottage in the back. But for right now, in this little house, things were just a little too cramped. I had hoped that she would stay close by, but she felt very strongly that she was supposed to be down there. I believe that it is for a "season" and a reason...
I have never been this far away from my mom, and it is kinda hard to deal with, to be honest.
I know that it is extremely hard for her as well, especially being away from the kids...so we will be posting MANY pictures and MUCH random info. so she won't miss anything.
Anyway, I love you mom and I miss you, and...there are three baskets of laundry that have been sitting in the living room for two days... ha!! :)
Just kidding, well...sort of...they ARE sitting there. :)
PS- See Mom, if I had my own digital camera, I could take a picture of them and post it for all to see!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, i had been so good about not crying since i left (except maybe once or twice in the car). but reading today's blog blew it. it really warmed my heart, which has been breaking a little. but this is how it is supposed to be.

i love you all and miss you much.

see you in may.

mom, nana