Thursday, March 02, 2006

i said, she said...

emma's doctor appointment was this morning at 11. She has been doing great with the exception of some congestion in the mornings. Yesterday, I started feeling yuck myself in the AM, and Chloe and Nini have been very congested as well. We also heard that the pollen count the past few days has been really high around here.
Anyway, today she woke up VERY congested and VERY fussy...
So I took her in and here's the account:
Dr. Rice walks into the room and says,"So, how's she doing?"
I paused and then said hesitantly, "Are you a Christian?"
She said "Yes", and I laughed and said, "Sorry to be so blunt, but let me TELL you about my week!"
I proceeded to explain the past week, vision and all. She was totally in agreement and said that she is an intercessor as well! Who knew... :)
She checked the ears, and said that one ear is completely clear,(Blessed be your name, Lord!) but the other is still red (Blessed be your name, Lord)...BUT is much better than it WAS...(Blessed be your name!)
She was so funny, she said "I'm going to tell you to do something that I don't usually tell anyone to do......don't take any more antibiotics! Continue with the garlic oil, chiropractor visits and the prayer and let's go ahead and see the ENT and get a second opinion about whether to do anything else."
She is so cool.

Anyway, please continue your prayers, and add in the rest of the family as well!
I don't know when the ENT appointment is yet, but will keep everyone posted (pun intended).
:D
Jen

1 comment:

One of us Suttons said...

Knew I liked that Doc for some reason! Glad to hear things are better and better, will keep praying.