Saturday, June 03, 2006

meghan coffee at eddie's attic...

Morgan, the lovely, sweet, wonderful girl she is, decided to send Tim and I off on a much needed date...as a thank you for, well...lots of different things, as she says. She took the kids out to eat and rented a movie for them and well, they had a blast. She even gave us the moola for our night out!!! What a gal, huh?
We found out that our friend Meghan Coffee (see link on right) was to be playing at Eddie's Attic in Atlanta! So...truly hungry for some nightlife outside of little 'ol Washington, we high-tailed it to downtown Decatur (Atlanta) for the show. Meghan couldn't believe we drove so far to see her, but we would do it more if we weren't getting so old!! (ha, ha!) We had an incredible time and made it home at 3 AM!!! We were soooo tired today, it was crazy.

Anyway, I have some pics AND some video for you(need to check with meg on that first, but will add it later if she's okay with it)... and if you like what you hear, then click on her link to the right (under "random links") and check her out. She is in the process of signing her first label VERY soon... She is absolutely incredible and has such a unique sound that is refreshing compared to today's artists...

PS: I have a new digital camera, but I am not allowed to say who it's from....so, ummmm....yeah.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





A composite thingee that my camera can do...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Emma took a nice little nap during Meghan's set...Way to go Meg...Maybe Jeremy Camp can be replaced...hmmmm.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


She enjoyed most of the night awake though...but happy, I will say...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tim and I, so glad to have a night together...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is Meg.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And again with the band.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I grabbed her for a quick pic after the show

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is Erin, Meghan's sister, also a good friend.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The waitress did a quick caricature of Emma...pretty good for 5 minutes in the dark.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The following are just some cool pics that I took with my new camera. Still learning.


Downtown Washington, the square, 3 AM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Tail lights on I-20, believe it or not.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


WILD.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



i like this one the best.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Tim and I goofing with the camera in the van...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Thanks Morgan and Meghan for an AWESOME date night.

2 comments:

The Griggs Gallery said...

Okay, #1 I miss you sooo much!
#2 Since we can never talk on the phone, I need to tell you some things. My countertops look great, I ate these brownies tonight called "no
pudge" because they are no fat and they were really good. Maggie informed Dad today that she is no longer Sallie. The pool is broken so we can't swim. Our builder just told Dad that it could be another month and I am freaking out. Jon starts real work tommorrow and he is freaking out. I will have the phone ALL DAY TOMMORROW and neither my husband nor my father will be home so call me in the morning. That is all.-Noelle

Natalie Pullen said...

Wow...can I just say that you look totally hot in these pictures!!!!