Monday, June 05, 2006

random chloe conversation...

Scene:
Front porch, Me sitting on porch chair in the sun...Chloe halfway up the ladder that was left out from working on house... All is quiet and calm...
Chloe:(very quietly) "I wish the world would start over again..."
Me:(slightly confused, perhaps I heard wrong) "What?"
Chloe: (slightly louder) "I said, I wish the world would start over again..."
Me:(very confused, I didn't hear wrong) "What do you mean?"
Chloe: "Like, do everything over again from the beginning"
Me: "Would you do something different, or just do it all again?"
Chloe: "No, not different, do the same stuff, just all over again..."
Me: "Okay, WHY would you want to do that?
Chloe: "Because I forgot to do something and I wanted to do it"
Me: (Okay, we're making more sense now, I think) " I see... and what did you forget to do?"
Chloe: "I forgot"
Me: (holding back the laughter, there goes the sense...) "Sooo, you forgot what you forgot to do? And you want to start the world over, to do what you forgot that you forgot??"
Chloe: (kinda sheepishly) "Yeah..."

Hello Reader's Digest... although, could the general public even keep up with Chloe's mind?
Go figure.
:)

2 comments:

Natalie Pullen said...

Haha...I love you and your family!!! I had so much fun talking to you tonight and I can't wait for our date!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE CHLOE'S MIND...and all her other parts, too. I miss you folks ever so much and am hoping to have some time with you all. I am leaving it up to PAPA to lead as to it being pre- or post-move to Texas. Love youuuuuuuuuuuuu