Saturday, June 17, 2006

Random Chloe Quote #492 and #493

We picked blackberries out at Deanne and Aaron's the other day and when we got home I made a cobbler...
Chloe said,"When can I have some popubler?" that's pronounced paw-pub-ler... so cute... we didn't correct her and just let her keep saying it the whole night... "Is the popubler ready?"... "I love popubler!"...."Can I have more popubler?" ...

Today, as I was making dinner, she overheard Tim say that we still had some okra in the freezer, and she came running into the kitchen and said,
"Where's the yokra?"
"The what?", I said.
"The yokra, the fried yokra!!" she exclaimed!
After seeing our snickers, she proceeded...
"The pokra, tokra, vokra, bokra.....oh, whatever it's called!"

Oh the joys of motherhood...truly.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

We do that....we will not correct a mispronunciation because it is just to cute.

Jam-ma-mas (pajamas)
To-mar-mar (tomorrow)
Fer-prise (surprise)

I just love them!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

just love that!

what about:

pizgetti

oh, shoot, i can't think of the other things you used to say!

love you all

nana, mom, bobba

morganrenee said...

I love y'all so much and i MISS y'all!!!
I'll be writing soon, and tell Nini that her letter from me is coming soon, so be prepared to write me back! I need to hear from my bailey kids!!
i love y'all!!!
*great big hugs to all of you!!*
love,
morgan