Sunday, October 15, 2006

blogger issues...

If anyone had trouble the past few days posting a comment, I am not exactly sure what happened. I tried to upgrade to the new blogger beta version and messed up a few things. Hopefully the kinks will work themselves out. I went today to one of my posts and it seemed okay.
If you do want to leave your name but do not have a blogger account, then just click on "other" and type in whatever name you want to leave...
Thank you to all my faithful commentors. It's nice knowing that you all enjoy reading my ranting...well, almost all of you...:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, I guess you are still planning to move...I hate that we are so much closer in distance than before and haven't seen each other. We should plan something soon before you leave...maybe with Dave and Sonja as well...BTW I love your blog! It makes me want to start my own!!
Hope to see you sooner than later!
Ana