Sunday, October 15, 2006

two short funnies...

These two movies are of Emma, being absolutely adorable of course.
The first, a simple game of peekaboo, will speak for itself...but the second needs some explanation...(see below)



Our Emma-bean has learned that when she is all done with her food, to just lift her arms and say "aaah-daah" (i.e. all done). Well, on this particular night, I had been trying to get her to say it on camera... She decided to only say it when the play button was not pressed, and just stare at me or fuss at me when it was... After several attempts, we come to the following clip, which expresses not only her frustration at my persistent filming, but ends with her resignation to my simple request...but of course, being the drama queen that she is, she does this with her own flair..
Watch and see!
Then watch it again 'cuz it's funnier the second time! :)
Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so upset! every day, at least twice a day, i check your blog and now you have two wonderful videos and i can't get either one! hope it's not just me and that you can fix it.
the rest is wonderful to know. seeing the pic of the house made me very homesick...
love you,
see you in december.
mom, nana, bobba

Timberlace Designs said...

I am not sure why they won't play for you... Maybe your computer is set to not allow it or something...
Didn't you have trouble watching one from a few weeks ago too?
Have you been able to play any on the new computer?
I hope we can figure it out.
Love you,
Jen

morganrenee said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahaha!!!!
that was awesome! i love Drama Queen Emma!!
hahahaha that was so aweosme.

i love you so much!!
*morgan