Thursday, October 26, 2006

smashin' fashion...

We had SO much fun on Saturday at the market! Here are some pictures from the day... I just commented throughout rather than a huge post up top...


we made the Athens paper...


this is the booth for the organic clothing company that sponsored the event...
happygreenbee... check out their website here:
www.happygreenbee.com



our fashion diva... sporting the pumpkin-butterscotch-chocolate-bean dress and beret...(notice dad looking on in the background...)


hank adam was the youngest model... wearing the radish-bean cardigan and sock hat...


here she is...



and her paci even matched... so cute.


the hankster deux... what a hunk.


all the moms and babes. by the way, they even let us all keep the outfits! how cool is that.


bean and her mama...



the entertainers, Henslee & Kenslee... they were fantastic!


Chloe enjoys the show...


Emma and her ever-protruding tongue...


with daddy, showing those teeth again...


the scarecrow outside with his pumpkin "crack". ha.


Chloe and her new friend. his name, no kidding, is Djoe-Phsh (pronounced jo-fish) and his nickname is "Duct-tape"...really. Chloe just calls him "duct-tape." He is an adorable kid!



Timmy tried to sell hot popcorn, but it didn't go over real well... oh well.





Me and Tim for a rare alone shot!


Nini and her herbal heat socks...which are doing very well actually. I will be doing a whole post just for that soon...



Nichole poses with farmer John's 9.5 lb. sweet potato!


as Tim says..."One hot mama..." sheesh. whatever. I'm just thrilled to be in 10's again!
whoo hoo!


my homemade caramel...I have to say, it was pretty amazing.


i had some issues with the "caramel apple" on a stick thing, so this was plan B...


another bread shot...


the day is done for our bean...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can never know what it means to be the grandmother and mother of all this...and good friend of nicole and hank.

it just fills me with pride (the good kind) that you all are so in tune with the Lord and His plans.

these were the best pictures yet. i am going to print some out.

p.s. where are the pix (single) of the kids and me we took in july so i could put them in frames????? should i now wait until december????
mom, nana, bobba

Tiffany said...

So cool, Jenn!!! Everyone looks so good....especially you! OH. MY. WORD. What a hottie :) You are just fabulous.

Anonymous said...

For cryin' out loud. A couple of adult beverages and a quick prayer (yeah, that's what I was doing: praying) and I turn into entertainment pictures at the fair? I don't think so! Quit looking at my butt!!!

Anonymous said...

left a message this am and it disappeared.

asked about anonymous...who is that? surely not paul...

jen, you look fantabulous with your new figure.

but don't let that stop you from number five!!!!
love, mom

Timberlace Designs said...

i think the problems are at your end mom. i haven't changed anything...
why wouldn't it be paul? i thought it was hysterical...he's talking about the pumpkin 'crack' dude!
anyway, what is number five?
i am confused.

Hank and Nichole said...

Yes, our kids are cute and all, and yeah, Jen looks hot, but let me tell you......the caramel. was. the. STAR. It is insanely good. I might move to Texas with Jen for that stuff. Admit it, Jen. We all had crazy looks in our eyes....
by the way, did you figure out that M.E. meant baby number 5?

Timberlace Designs said...

Ha!
You guys are too funny! Yes, the caramel was divine, I will say... and no I hadn't figured out the baby thing...thanks for the clarification...
I think we will be waiting awhile for that number 5... :) I need to enjoy my happy Emma for awhile (as she screams at my ankle...ha.) gotta run.

Anonymous said...

Now take a guess as to why that's my nickname and why I ran away screaming when you guys brought out that roll of devil tape, and you'll have the answer to "How is it that you became such a quiet, obedient boy?"

Anonymous said...

Pumkin flavored crack. Now I've seen it all, and I'm thinking we need to send a unit to Washington. What's next, peppermint crack in December?