Tuesday, July 26, 2005

"AND THE GENDER IS......."

I had my midwife appointment yesterday afternoon and had my ultrasound! The technician was new so it ended up being a really long process! Anyway, the consensus in the room was that...














It is another GIRL!
I called Tim and told him I wanted to surprise everyone when I got home. I went and bought a small girl onesie and pink socks and wrapped it up in a white box and white ribbon.
I made them all sit on the couch and then asked each of them what they thought it was. EVERYONE has been saying BOY so far, with ONE exception....Chloe...She has sworn all along that it is a girl. (She even said the other day that when she was saying goodnight to the baby, she "maginated" that the baby said "I'm a girl!")
Anyway, it turns out she was right!
Of course, there are false positives on girl ID's in sonograms, but I think that it is right...
Well, I have to go now, and pick up my van for the second time, and hopefully it's really fixed this time...
Spread the good news!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now ask Chloe what I have in my left hand, behind my back.

Ha! Not so easy is it?

Anonymous said...

Veni, vide, non habeo, non est quod.