Wednesday, July 20, 2005

speechless me... (yeah right!)

I haven't written for a few days because I have genuinely been speechless! God has directly and very explicitely let us know how much He is watching over us. He has provided some amazing miracles, including a brand new vaccuum cleaner delivered anonymously to our doorstep! Is that cool or what?
We, Tim and I, have finally been really being obedient with submitting our finances to Him, and really listening...and at first it seemed that everything went wrong, but rather than give up, we continued to trust Him (for a change) and, well, ......WOW! It is so cool to see how one couples obedience to wait on Him and another couples obedience to step out in faith and give could so bless BOTH couples, and their families and God too...
We are so pumped right now... can you tell :)
You know, I think that He is waiting sometimes to bless us and let us know these things (that He is our provider) and we are so quick to go out and "charge it" or "borrow it" or even "beg for it" and we don't give Him time to answer HIS way!
I am so grateful that we are going through this hard time, because it is teaching me more than I have learned in probably my whole life, about provision...
Tim works so hard for our family and it makes me so sad to think that for the past 11 years, I have not truly appreciated each and every dollar that comes into this home... I thought I did, but until these past few weeks I don't think I really understood.
It feels so good for both of us to have this change of perspective...
God IS our provider, always...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I haven't written for a few days because I have genuinely been speechless!"

Wouldn't one then be writeless?

Ok, that one seemed more amusing when I thought about it. Just goes to show you that I'm pretty mindless.