Friday, July 08, 2005

Cursed or blessed?

I'm not sure how good I'm gonna be at this...(inhale)
Well, let's see, we have had a rough, crazy week! But then again that almost sounds normal.
Our borrowed dryer broke again, our borrowed vacuum broke, our van left us stranded in Athens, and we had some financial mishaps with the bank....yuck! What a week.
So is life. But God is faithful, He got us to Timmy's All Star game BEFORE the van broke, I was fairly caught up on the laundry and have a close friend letting me use her dryer 'til we fix it, we happen to have a back-up vacuum ( a dust buster with a stick on the end, as I told the kids and watched them laugh) that somewhat, and I use that word loosely, picked up the dust and dog hair that seems to appear so quickly and thouroughly, and as far as the money goes, well , things aren't great, but it is very obvious that God is trying to teach us some things and they are hard, but bottom line is, things could be so much worse.
Whew....(exhale)
Really, we are o.k. and trusting God more than ever, and we know that we are so blessed.
So are you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I inhaled and exhaled exactly where you instructed, and passed out. I'm okay now, just feeling a little dizzie dizy dizi dizziey out of it.