Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Girl Names Anyone?

Would love some suggestions for girl names, if anyone would like to comment! And when I say anyone, I shudder... thinking of the quite amusing man who sits at his computer day and night thinking of witty things to write on my blog... :) I wonder what names HE will come up with... We'll see...
And by the way, Mr. WiseGuy, for the record, Paula Alana is out of the question... :0 ha!

Just click on the comments link under this post, and leave your ideas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen!

Thanks for the link to your Blog. What a great idea!

My suggestions for a name would be:
*Elizabeth (obvious)
*Gabrielle
*Natasha (mysterious)
*Lisa (personal favorite)

Love to all of you,

The Pettingell Clan of Ft. Lauderdale!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,

Well...I've always loved Jessica and Madison. If our baby would have been a girl, the name was going to be Alyssa. Just some ideas!

Anonymous said...

Not sure if it's just me, but I'm thinking you should call her Emma Gabrielle. I'm just sayin'.