Sunday, July 03, 2005

Later that day...

Well, we just went to see my best friend's new baby and he is sooo adorable. I was able to be at the birth and it was incredible. Watching a live birth is like nothing you can even imagine. The raw power that a woman exerts, pushing out it's own young is so primal, but yet so graceful...
She was a beautiful laborer, which I know seems like an oxymoron, but really doesn't have to be. I was so proud of her and so honored to be there. I held her 12 year old daughter during the whole thing, and explained everything that was happening. When little Noah came out, I think SHE was holding ME!! Wow.....
Anyway, Tim and I are leaving for a much needed night out, so I better get ready....Hasta Luego...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey now! What's with all this Spanish??? Keep it so that all of us can understand what you're saying, art? Not all of us are from Italy where we can read that stuff! Please refrain yourself to the use of English only so's us Brazilians can follow along, comprenez-vous mein shatzie? Shie Shie.