Friday, September 29, 2006

done.

Sorry for the blogging pause, but things have been crazy 'round here.

The fight for pain-free nursing has now become a spiritual one. After finally reaching the end of my mental and physical rope late last week, I told Tim that I was officially "done."
Actually it was more like "D-O-N-E done" with all the drama. No more vertiginous monomania!!!I said that he needed to just pray that God would just make it stop, that I wasn't willing to take any more pain. I decided that I wasn't going to give it any more attention, that I was just going to ignore it and leave it alone...no more hot compresses, aspiration attempts, ointments, pumping, etc... NOTHING.

So, the next day I woke up and I was FINE.

And the next day I was FINE.

Then I went to church home group and shared what had happened and gave glory to GOD!

That night at 4 AM it came back with a vengeance.

I prayed harder...and went to sleep

The next day it was better.

Last night, 2 AM, couldn't sleep due to the pain.

Today...slightly hurting but I am still trying to stay positive.

Pray that I can stay strong for this battle. This has gone on long enough.

I want to enjoy my daughter with no pain or problems, FINALLY!!!

And I believe that God wants that for us.

Thank you to all of you who have been such an encouragement to me...




Blogged with Flock

No comments: