Saturday, September 09, 2006

wherefore art thou, bloggers?

Okay now... I know that there HAS to be some closet bloggers out there that are reading my blog... I want to see your blog too. Or website or Pictures or whatever! Send me your links...
And to the rest of you that are saying, "Not me...!": GET WITH THE TIMES! :)
No really, bloggging is really easy and it is sooo fun to stay in touch this way. So just give it a try. Go to blogger.com and set one up. It only takes a few minutes and it's free! I can also help with shorter ways to post pics and stuff like that for anyone that is intimidated by that!
YOU CAN DOOOO IT! :)
Either leave your links as a comment for me or send me an e-mail to allthebaileys@gmail.com

Bring it.

Jen

1 comment:

princessme said...

advertising for blogspot are we??? good job... my blog is www.theallisonblogspot.blogspot.com

love ya
allison