Saturday, September 02, 2006

link to slideshow...

I put a permanent link to the post with the homebirth slideshow on the right sidebar so it is easier to find now. It has been viewed on U-Tube over 15,000 times. Is that crazy or what?
I have also had requests by several childbirth educators to have a hard copy for their classes. A major childbirth association, CAPPA, is going to play it at their upcoming conference this weekend. Who would have known that such a simple thing would do so much. I am truly amazed.
It has been such a blessing to meet new friends and help others with their decisions about homebirth.
One of these days soon, I will finish writing out the whole birth story and post it. Maybe by her first birthday. :)
Anyway, I guess that is all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it's wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with the world-- I've got it linked with your embedding code on my website. I wish there were such a thing when I was having babies :)